Monday 2 May 2016

Procrastination and End Sems

Though entering into a new semester seems exciting and promising, the actual realization comes while giving the end term exams.

Every new semester I keep telling myself to study every day so that there wouldn't be any tension at the end. But just in few days, the master procrastinator comes out of the good, ambitious fellow and takes over from then on.......

And then I keep on "deciding" to  till the morning of the examination. Even this blog is being written on one such instant. And while giving the exam, the thought that I should have studied well comes in and yes I am busted. I calmly return the paper and come back. Then I start analyzing the reason for the situation and then come to the conclusion that procrastination is the main culprit. Now the decision is taken to avoid that and start studying.

Till the morning I keep on thinking about studying for the exam and go for the exam unprepared as usual.And the cycle goes on..............

No comments:

Post a Comment